Books My Projects

Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Book Review on "P.S. I Still Love You"



A twisted, romantic first love story plot of Laura Jean is finally come to an end. After going through hard-break and ill-fated truth nature of love, Laura Jean is officially know what love really is and who deserves her heart. It seems true love means a love that is never faltered despite how many pieces your heart is crumbled into,or how many new gentle boys come to you, you still stick to the hurtful love. Congratulation, Laura Jean, upon finding your soul mate!!!

To me, i really pity John. After all the good things he helps Laura while she is devastated with Peter, all he receives back is a friend zone. But still, isn't it better to see the one you love find the truth happiness of her own? :)

Thanks,Jenny Han, for this beautiful duo logy!I rate it five stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment